IsoMax Single Serving – Blood Orange
R40.00 incl. 15% VAT
Out of stock
During sport, you lose both water and electrolytes through sweat. Your body also needs electrolytes and carbohydrates in order to absorb water quickly. ISOMAX – Isotonic Sports Drink is the best choice for racing, hard training sessions and rides with your “’must-be-beaten” mates.
- Carbohydrate electrolyte solution contributes to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise.
- The first sports drink on the market to provide the body with 5 ELECTROLYTES (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio lost through sweat.
- Scientific developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- 75mg caffeine per serve to boost mental focus and alertness
- Contains 400mg of L-arginine per serving, providing you with a quickly available protein building block.
- With natural flavours, no colours and preservatives
- New recipe: improved quality & taste
Glucose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrates, sodium chloride, calcium gluconate, potassium chloride, magnesium citrates, calcium lactate), acid (citric acid), L-arginine (0,8%), natural flavouring, safflower concentrate, beetroot juice powder, caffeine (0,15%), anticaking agent (silicon dioxide). May contain traces of gluten, egg, milk, soy and nuts.
|Per 100 g||Per 50g*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)||1507 (360)||753 (180)|
|Fat||<0,5 g||<0,5 g|
|Of which saturates||<0,5 g||<0,5 g|
|Carbohydrate||88 g||44 g|
|Of which sugars||66 g||33 g|
|Protein||0,8 g||<0,5 g|
|Salt||1,75 g||0,88 g|
|Caffeine||150 mg||75 mg|
|L-Arginine||800 mg||400 mg|
|Minerals||per 100 g||per 50g*|
|Sodium||700 mg||350 mg|
|Potassium||190 mg (10% **)||95,0 mg (5% **)|
|Chlorid||650 mg (81% **)||325 mg (41% **)|
|Calcium||110 mg (14% **)||55,0 mg (7% **)|
|Magnesium||45,0 mg (12% **)||22,5 mg (6% **)|
*Per 50g serving when mixed with 750 ml water / ** % Nutrient Reference Value
- Mixing instruction: Dissolve 50g (approx. 5 tablespoons)
– in 750ml water for isotonic beverage
– in 500ml water for hypertonic beverage and more energy
General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
- Drink approx. 200 – 300ml in the hour before sport
- Drink 150 – 200ml every 15mins during sport
- ISOMAX also contributes to your carbohydrate needs with 44g per bottle. During sport you should consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. 1portion per day. Contains caffeine (10mg/100ml). Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding woman and caffeine sensitive people.